We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to stay on time with appointments and we appreciate your patience. Please wait in your car until we call you into the office for your appointment.
- Due to markedly increased cost of infection control measures, we will be implementing a $20.00 infection control fee for all appointments.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
May 11th-May 14th 8:00am- 1:00pm
Closed Friday, May 15th
Beginning the week of May 18th we will resume our regular office hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Please don’t hesitate to call!