Moderate dental damage deserves a fitting restoration. If your smile is too damaged for a dental filling but does not require a dental crown, our dentists, Dr. Lady-Jean Ramsey and Dr. Brian Gilmore, may recommend that you get dental inlays and onlays in Hayden, Idaho. Call Ramsey Dental Group at 208-772-4500 if you are interested in this service and would like to see if it is right for your smile needs.